1. Choose a date, time and location for the party.
2. Select a theme for the party, with input from your child.
3. Decide on the number of guests and make a guest list.
4. If using an entertainer, clown or magician, call to book to avoid Disappointment
1. Prepare invitations and deliver them.
2. Keep your guest near the phone for RSVP's.
3. Buy your party tableware at KIDSPARTIES4U!
4. Select a couple of party activities to entertain the guests.
5. Collect prizes and items needed for activities.
6. If serving a meal, decide on the menu.
7. Order your birthday cake (unless you are baking one yourself).
8. If you won't have many parents staying at the party, consider asking a friend or relative to help.
1. Decide on the agenda for the day.
2. Try any games or activities with which you are unfamiliar.
3. LibraryÂs have lots of books and ideas for the party.
4. Call any invitees who have not responded.
1. Shop for groceries or other food being served.
2. Put together your party bags.
3. Charge your video camera and make sure you have fresh batteries in you regular camera.
4. Purchase any candy for favors or piÃ±ata.
5. Bake any cookies or treats if possible.
1. Clean the party area. Put away any items that may be dangerous or distracting.
2. Bake or pick up the cake.
3. If ordering food such as pizza, call to arrange delivery time.
4. If necessary, confirm entertainer or any helpers. Again to avoid disappointment.
5. Sit with your child and discuss his or her expectations for the next day.
1. Set the table and decorate.
2. Put candles in cake and locate matches.
3. Put your balloons up. Tie some balloons to the mailbox or at front garden to help mark the Party location.
4. Place crafts and prizes near the activity locations.
5. Locate paper and pencil for recording gifts (for thank-you-notes).
1. Consider putting your pets in an area away from the guests.
2. Get birthday child and siblings dressed for the party, (and yourself)!!
3. Set up activity and let your child help as much as possible.
4. Set up the food.